Monday, November 23, 2009

Kopicana

hehe.. Finally I get job from Kopicana!
Yesterday I asked the boss a question
Me: Uncle, can I get job from here?
Boss: sure, then tomorrow bring *bla bla bla* and come here to WORK...

OMG, he call me to work!
HE WANT ME TO WORK FULL TIME!
OMG, I really need FULL TIME JOB
I can't believe it...

Then, today I went to Kopicana to WORK
Suddenly, the uncle said 'Ohh, our FULL TIME JOB is FULL now.. Now you only can work for PART TIME'
I also accept, then I asked,
Me: Then, I go down to work now?
Boss: no... you go back first, and wait for our call
Me: =_____=

SHIT LA, yesterday he call me to WORK.. Then, now?
GO BACK HOME & WAIT FOR YOUR CALL...
I feel dissapointed...

Zaki & Loo also work at there =.=
And the other is from SMK BSD 1
I saw Chua Rong Jin *ps ps, don't know spell correct or not*

I will update my bloggie again, it is about Book Fair @ The Mines ^^
Now, my wallet less than 10 bucks
F*CK, now I only got 2 bucks

can you know that, why I also think about JOB...
I reject Hui's invitation...
Going to Sunway is canceled...
Now I only stay at home, play computer, wait for Kopicana's call & go to church only

I feel dissapointed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment