Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happiness is in my life

NOTICE: MAYBE YOU WILL FEEL BORED, WHEN YOU ARE WATCHED THIS ARTICLE... COS MY BLOG NO PICS & NO COLOUR =.=

ANGIE, I'M LINKED YOUUUUU xD

This thing is about yesterday...
Yesterday, I got on my MSN...
Then I find Melody to chat,
she don't want to reply me...
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TYPE?

I type 'I miss you'
She reply that 'wth?!'
and she said, I'm talk useless thing reply me for what? =.=

I started like to berlaku bertengkaran with ANGIE TAN =.=
LOLS

I watched all people's blog *in my blog list*
I just knew that although my life got sad, unhappy...
But I'm still like my life :D

When I go out with friends, is it I'm feel happy?
When I stay at house, is it I'm feel bored?
When I play computer whole day, is it I enjoy it?
When I waste my time & money, can make me feel relax?

I realize that, I am happy although I am idiot ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How I wish that I can tuition,
When holiday haven't start, my mum is planing tuition classes for me!
When holiday was started, my mum was canceled all the tuition classes
FOR WHAT?
For my brother's whole day camp =.=

Therefore, the tuition fee is expensive >.<
DAMN!!!

1234.. HIGH 5.. 1234 HIGH 5.. [LAME]
ok, done......

No comments:

Post a Comment