Tuesday, November 17, 2009

#74

hehe... second article for today!
I can't control myself to post one more article!

I feel jealous >.<
Yee Xin pro lea...
KH, sej, maths get A
OMG...
I never get A for KH, sej & maths when I'm form 1

Yee Xin was pro since primary school!
OMG, 6D class!!!!
second class in our primary school!
can you imagine that, our primary school standard 6 almost got 1 thousand student!
And she can maintain in D class...
PROOOOOO!!!

I feel that Yee Xin can get straight A for PMR *bling~ bling~*
OMG, if I can get 4 / 5A's for PMR... I will syok sendiri already lo...
How I wish, I can get straight A in my life *day-dream*
that is impossible la *tears*

I want to work harder for next year! I wish my result got many A's for First Term Test...
I wish I can do it, god bless!

WTH *day-dream*
maths, A
add maths, A
moral, A
bio, A
chem, A
physics, A
chinese, A

good luck for all SPM candidates 09.. try your best ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment