Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm idiot

I AM IDIOT, you know why I said like this? See the picture below =.=

FaceBook
[click to enlarge the pic]
I saw my cousin's status on FaceBook.. I feel blur, cos I got a bit don't understand what is this about..
Then, I asked:
Felix: why 沉默的橡胶树?
At last, I understand what she write about
Actually, 沉默的橡胶树 is one of the chapter on their book =.=
MSN
[click to enlarge the pics]
my cousin again, I really don't understand what she talk about...
Different country, different topic
I saw her personal message 'counting down'
then I thought she count down for holiday =.=
I'm stupid, she won't count down for holiday one la...
After that, I call Chia Yee Xin for chat
[click to enlarge the pics]
I find Yee Xin to chat, cos nothing to chat with my cousin..
Then, I go to find her ^^
I feel sweat nia, cos:
I said my english broken
She said she english cacat =.=
I got many pics is going to post.. But lazy now...
After this Sunday, I'm going to post article again!
This time, we are going to CareFree...
No aeroplane anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment