Sunday, October 18, 2009

Party Time

yesterday went out with my mom & bro... go to 1U to buy gift for bro's friend and Fiona.. And then, we went back home! After arrived house, we prepare to go to birthday party. Before went to Fiona's birthday party, I went to my bro friend's birthday party @ McD. Haiz, after that waiting Fiona's mom fetch me go to her house... I saw Eunice during waiting @ McD.. *chat chat chat*

Then, Fiona's mom was came.. And then Fiona's mom was called me XX.. I was syok-ing @ there. LOL, I also feel syok-ing when I write this article... gg

On the way, Fiona's mom was talking joke in the car.. I feel ==
By the way, my opinion is Fiona's mom like to tell us joke & the joke always berkaitan with me =.=

Arrived Fiona's house, Eunice, Chicken Little, Wei Wei,Ynn & I was went to playgroud... Eunice & I talk many thing *sambil play see-saw*, finally I feel relax now...

Chicken Little, Wei Wei & Ynn was went back to Fiona's house, but Eunice & I still playing see-saw & chatting

And then, ChickenLittle, PeiChu, WeiWei & PekShen was came out. Then, we changed the point we want to talk. *skip skip skip*

Went back to Fiona's house, eating.. watching TV.. ASTRO MISS MALAYSIA, woohoo =.=

And I was taken a pic at Fiona's party, and got 3 people was know I want to take pic now. But they berpura-pura don't know, wtf -.-

What was the little girl's pose about? And who is the little girl? wth =.=


Nothing to post now, bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment