Sunday, June 21, 2009

Camp SMK BSD 2

1st day
I feel very happy & also pain (will tell u the reason, if u continue watch my blog)... Got four group there [fire, water, soil, electric], i'm FIRE (LOL)... After that, 'water competition' was began. All the camp participant & camp committee was been wet. Only teacher is dry -.- and i'm feel pain when hit by water balloon -.- *skip skip skip* Slept at around 12:30-1:30 am

2nd day
wake up around 6 am brush teeth, wash face etc... And then we do exercise 'cut chilli' *read in chinese* Got another exercise. Finish exercise is BREAKFAST TIME... Start do 'ZHONG GUO JIE', do the dragonfly... *skip again! skip again! skip again!*

Our camp leader, Amy was cried when the camp is gonna finished... make me also feel want cry >.< And then got people asked me 'you want cry arkh?!'... I answer it back 'NO'... He make me feel shy, arghh! Before the camp finish, got video can see. Got people brought laptop, and then she make the video!

will post pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. wah~~
    look like so fun o~
    I also choose fire!!!
    AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't choose one leh, our camp leader give group one (broken english) WATER is the winner leh

    ReplyDelete